18th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?

Sir/Mam,

Currently i given 10 std exam and i confident i will get good marks . i want to study abroad after 10th . but I am from middle class family . so, i want some scholarships. are there some scholarships for me? please guide me about scholarships and their entrance exams...

19th May 2016, 11:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get any scholarship after 10th to study abroad further?

There are maximum chances to get scholarship for candidates who have good aggregate in 10th standard and good score in TOEFL or IELTS examinations. Mostly, candidates who have passed 12th standard are allowed to take TOEFL or IELTS examinations. I suggest you to plan your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?