19th May 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

Sir/Mam,
I am a 2nd year b.tech student(Mechanical engineering). I want to complete my 3rd year degree from abroad. if it is possible.Please send me details.also scholarship details? Please provide me the details as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  2. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  10. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  11. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from abroad? -- [New]
  16. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
19th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech from third year onwards in Abroad after completion of your two years B.Tech course in India. To be eligible to obtain B.Tech Degree certificate, you must have to complete the course only from a single university, whether it is Indian or Abroad University. So, I suggest complete your four years B.Tech course from the university where you are pursuing and plan to pursue your Master's degree course in Abroad.
19th May 2016, 09:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue course in abroad like this. You cannot continue your B.tech course in abroad in this manner. You can pursue your third year of engineering in abroad only in the scenario when there is foreign exchange programme in your institution wherein you get to study in abroad for certain period of time and then you return back to your institute to complete the remaining course.
19th May 2016, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for SAT if you are interested in getting admission in B.Tech mechanical engineering from any USA university. Those who score well get admission in a top university.

IELTS/TOEFL score is needed to prove your English proficiency. Admission will be on the basis of merit. Hence, be prepared for these two exams.
19th May 2016, 10:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Being a 2nd year B.Tech student, you can't start pursuing your higher studies in Abroad from third year onwards. There is no university which offers admission directly in third year of B.Tech course. I advise you to complete your B.Tech course in India insteading wasting of two years by studing from first year onwards in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?