20th May 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose among B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Tech Computer Science?

I passing my 12th class with 84% marks, so now I am confused that which course I have to take between B.Sc computer science and B.Sc non medical or B.Tech computer science, reply fast please?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  11. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  12. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  14. Which course to prefer between BSc Computer Science(H) and B.Tech Computer Science?
  15. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  16. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  17. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  18. Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?
21st May 2016, 12:16 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to choose among B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Tech Computer Science?

You have good score in the 12th class. As per your question you must choose any one field as per own interest. First decide your aim and then choose the related field.

If you want to go in the engineering field then you may take admission in the B.Tech course through the entrance examination. You may also prepare for the IIT JEE entrance examination. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is the best institute for the engineering course. So, if you are interested in this field then you may prepare for exam.

You may also take admission in the BSc/BCA/BBA as per your interest. Its your own career so decide any thing by self. Before choosing any field kindly think twice on that.
3rd June 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose among B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Tech Computer Science?

What to choose bsc computer science or bsc non medical for better future especially in government sector
13th June 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I passed 2 with 78% marks
And I am confuse for taking admission
Tell me which course is better bsc nm ,CSC,b tech mechanical,b tech is better in government institute without jee
27th June 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose among B.sc computer science and bsc non-medical?
13th May 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I do bsc computer science or non medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?