11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

GATE score of 478 in Instrumentation stream will help to get admission in ICE?

Sir I have got 478 GATE Score in Instrumentation in 2016. Do I have any chance of admission in ICE if my entrance exam cleared nicely. I am a Non-CU student who already sat for the ICE at Raja bazar Science College for Instrumentation seats for M.Tech admission. Is there any possibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to grab a seat in Rajabazar Science College having 478 score in GATE and 1038 AIR?
  2. Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?
  3. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  4. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  5. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which M.Tech college will I get after scoring 27 marks, 378 GATE score in instrumentation stream?
  7. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  8. Can I apply for IITs with a all India rank of 1955 and a score of 348 in GATE Exam with Instrumentation stream?
  9. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 517 in GATE Instrumentation(SC Category)?
  12. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  14. How to take admission in M.Tech in CS stream? I have scored 30.67 marks and 440 GATE score
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  16. Can I get into NITs or IITs after scoring 347 in GATE instrumentation with 2040 rank?
  17. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  18. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
31st August 2016, 12:20 AM
userdefined

Default Re: GATE score of 478 in Instrumentation stream will help to get admission in ICE?

--Great to see that you have got this marks in GATE exam which is one of the toughest exam in India. It is not assured with the job in case you cleared the Entrance Exam. It is the competitive exam so the Rank will only speak, the number of candidates are standing up above you are the competitors.

--Apply for the college through GATE, if in case you are called for the Counselling then it is great that you have a great chance to get into that college. It is also mandatory to check the field that you are looking to opt and check properly.

--There cannot be any assurance given as it is in the basis of Competitive and the performance of others also comes into picture. Apply for it and wait for it and you can also apply for other private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?