29th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?

hallo... i am am msc in biomedical instrumentation from calcutta university with physics background and also have valid GATE score in instrumentation....... where can i apply for phd in biomedical instrumentation in india? also i want to know if i am eligible for mtech in pure instrumentation from any iit nit or any standard institute......plzzzzzzzzzz help. i m into deep water as can not find out any proper solution.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for instrumentation field? I belong to biomedical engineering
  2. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  3. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  4. What are the Higher studies after completion of B.E?
  5. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?
  8. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  10. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  11. Am I eligible for giving JRF NET December exam after doing B.Tech biotech?
  12. Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?
  13. Can I apply for IITs with a all India rank of 1955 and a score of 348 in GATE Exam with Instrumentation stream?
  14. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  15. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for M.Tech if the GATE score if not valid?
  17. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  18. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd? -- [New]
28th July 2017, 07:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?

With vaild GATE score, you may pursue PhD in Biomedical Engineering course from Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar (IIT Ropar). You may pursue PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation course with valid GATE score from IIT Ropar. Here are the contact details of the course.

Ph. No: +91 1881 227078

Address: Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab, India-140001

Click here for More Details

Other institute that offers this course is,

>> IIT Bombay

Ph. No: +91 022 2576 7771

Address: Powai, Mumbai-400076

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?