12th August 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?

Gate information
were will I get direct admission on gate score 478 in civil engineering ( lates score) will it b nit or iit. plz reply ( gate)

Related Questions:
  1. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  2. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  3. How to take admission through GATE in civil engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in Environmental Engineering course after scoring 5403 rank in GATE Civil Engineering with 287 score and 81 percentile?
  5. Will I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 377 GATE score?
  6. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 43 score? I am a civil engineering student
  8. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  10. Can I get admission in any college or NITs after scoring 20 in GATE Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  12. Is it possible to do M.E while studying BSc chemistry?
  13. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  14. Can I get admission in any NIT in Structural Engineering stream after scoring 33 marks and 340 score in GATE in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  16. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.
  17. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will there be any way to pursue PG courses without giving Entrance Exams after completion of BE in EEE?
3rd September 2015, 11:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?

GATE conducts exam in various discipline for getting admission in post graduation degree..

**Since you have given the exam and secured a nice score in this exam i.e 478.. So there is no need to take direct admission.. you have a good score and you have a fair chance to get admission in NIT's..

**So in my opinion you have to fill the online counselling of CCMT and fill the choices of colleges online.. You will definitely get the NIT's in any round of counselling..

**Below are the previous year cut off for different NIT's..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round1.pdf(650.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round2.pdf(647.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round3.pdf(644.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round4.pdf(642.0 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?