16th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering after scoring 51% marks in 2nd PUC? List of colleges offering B.Tech in Computer Engineering?

Hello sir, I have scored 51% marks in 12th Class. Can I get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering course with the above mentioned criteria. If yes, please tell me the colleges offer B.Tech in Computer Engineering with the above crtieria. Please tell me as early as possible because I am very tensed.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  2. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  5. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam?
  6. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  7. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  11. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  12. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  14. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  15. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  16. Top colleges for MSc Computer Networks course in UK?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT college for B.Tech 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer engineering
  18. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?

18th June 2016, 07:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering after scoring 51% marks in 2nd PUC? List of colleges offering B.Tech in Computer Engineering?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech in Computer engineering is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

There are many colleges offering B.Tech courses in various streams all over India. Some of the reputed colleges in India which offer Computer engineering course are as follows:

* Banaras Hindu university

* Manipal institute of technology

* Lovely professional university

* Birla Institute of technology and science

* Osmania university

* Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham

* Delhi university

Apart from the above universities, there are many prominent and reputed universities such as IITs, NITs and self-financed univeristies.

To pursue graduation, the candidate has to appear for JEE mains examination or must have to appear for state level entrance examination or the respective university entrance examination.

18th June 2016, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering after scoring 51% marks in 2nd PUC? List of colleges offering B.Tech in Computer Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering course after scoring 51% marks in your 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech Computer Engineering course. To get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering course, you must have to appear and qualify Engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course.

List of colleges which offers B.Tech (Computer Engineering) course are mentioned below :-

--> College of Engineering, Pune
Address: Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 020 2550 7000

--> Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

--> Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Address: Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226025
Phone: 0522 244 0822

--> Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Address: District - Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263145
Phone: 05944 233 320

--> Sai Nath University
Address: Chandway, Kuchu Road, Ormanghi, Jirabar, Jharkhand 835219
Phone: 080571 12225

--> Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0571 270 0935

18th June 2016, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically admission to B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering depends upon the Entrance Examination which is to be written after completion of 12th Class. Yes, the minimum qualification criteria basically varies from institute to institute. There is no certain minimum percentage required in 12th Class to get admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering. The basic educational qualification required and eligibility is given below in detail.

>> 12th Class PASS in 10+2 pattern with "Mathematics" and "Physics" as compulsory subjects and any of the below subjects,
* Chemistry
* Biology
* Computer Science
* Bio Technology

>> You must have secured good rank in Common Entrance Examination (National or Statewide Engineering Entrance Examination) - Writing CET is mandatory to get admission in B.Tech in CSE

>> Almost all the colleges offer this course if you appear in any national or statewide Engineering Entrance Examination.

6th June 2022, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is KCET compulsory to get admission in to B.tech college courses?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?