31st October 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get re admission in 12th class after graduation?

Sir/Mam,

Can I take readmission in 12th class after graduation?
sir, please just reply me.
i have 12th passed in art from Rajasthan board.
i have complete my graduation in this year from Rajasthan university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to take admission in graduation? I am a class 12th Physics student
  2. Am I eligible to get re admission in 12th class after graduation?
  3. Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  7. How to take admission in 12th class of an American school?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years of passing class 12th?
  9. What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?
  10. Direct graduation after 10th?
  11. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  12. Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?
  13. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  14. How can I join IIST?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for PO exam after scoring 54.9% in 10th, 50% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
31st October 2016, 10:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get re admission in 12th class after graduation?

Yes you are free to get readmission in higher secondary education. But you should be submitted as a private candidate. It does not matter that in which class you are recently. According to me, you should continue as a private candidate.
1st November 2016, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as far as you have completed your 10th board examination, you can very much get admission in 11th class even if you have completed your graduation course.

You will however have to get admission in 11th standard first and then after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to appear for your 12th board examination again but cannot get admission in 12th directly.
2nd November 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get admission directly in class 12th again after the completion of Graduation course.
To study in class 12th, you need to take admission in class 11th first, qualifying in which you can study in class 12th.
6th June 2022, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What will be the documents needed to take re-admission in class 12th after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?