20th June 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?

I have completed my diploma in automobile in gujarat now i want to do my degree in mumbai so what's the procedure and which college provides automobile engg.? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  2. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  6. How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate?
  7. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  9. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  10. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  11. Procedure of doing Automobile Engineering Diploma after SSC? List of DTE/AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Fee structure for Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. What is the procedure to do B.E in Mechanical engineering from manipal university after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in automobile diploma 2nd year?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering?
  16. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
20th June 2016, 03:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?

After completion of your diploma you are eligible for direct admission in second year of B.tech. For admission in any good institute of Mumbai, you have to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. Try to score more than 60% in your LEET exam. After that you have to participate in the online counselling process. After completion of counselling process, you have to visit the campus as per your counselling result. Here you have to complete the admission process.
20th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?

To get admission in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai after completion of your three years Diploma course in Automobile Engineering, you need to register for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. You need to participate in Centralized Admission Process (CAP) counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college based on your Diploma examination marks. The details of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai are listed below :-

--> Abhinav Institute of Technology and Management
Address: Ground Floor, Vivekanand Premises, Blue Pearl, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Phone:022 2432 9775

--> Pillai's Institute of Information Technology Engineering, Media Studies & Research
Address: Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai Campus, Plot No. 10, Sector 16, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206
Phone: 022 2748 1764

--> Saraswati College of Engineering
Address: Plot No. 46, Near MSEB Sub Station, Sector 5, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Phone:022 2774 3706

--> M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
Address: 8, Saboo Siddik Polytechnic Road, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400008
Phone:022 2308 2640
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?