26th September 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?

Hello, I am Rehan. I have completed Diploma in Automobile engineering after Hsc (10 2) Diploma Three years.? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? I am hoping to get the answer soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  5. Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies after retiring from Army?
  10. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  11. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  14. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  17. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
24th February 2018, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?

You can join MES (Military Engineering Services) as a Junior Engineer through exam conducted by staff selection commission. There are limited vacancies available every year.

You will be selected based on merit through written exam and necessary skill test conducted by the concerned organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?