26th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for Education and Economics last year undergraduate student? Things to do with these subjects?

Hi,
What should I do after my Graduation. I have Education and Economics in my last year. though i like both, my sister thinks Economics is better. i don't want to do M.A. or PhD. Please tell me any courses after which I can get a stable job. Is there is anything in which I can use Education and Economics both?

15th July 2016, 12:21 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job oriented courses for Education and Economics last year undergraduate student? Things to do with these subjects?

So, you need a stable job, that is good and you don't want to do MA or PhD, that is also good.
Since, you have opted all the decision for you, then i i request you to think over your career and future once again in a silent environment that what you wanted to do as there are many things that you can do but it does not mean that you will be doing all the things.

You must have to opt a particular course and believe me PhD as well as MA can also help you to get a stable job.
Since, you are not interest din it then it is OK.
But, apart from this you can go for MS or some technical degree course that will be more helpful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?