19th June 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after 10th to take commerce course as way forward?

Which subject I choose after 10th pass if I want to take commerce and I have taken math's? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Which course would be the best suited one for me next? Awaiting for the response.

19th June 2016, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th to take commerce course as way forward?

As you are interested to pursue a course in commerce field hence I would like to suggest you to opt for Commerce stream in 11th and 12th after completion of your 10th standard.
Admission to the commerce stream is given on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th.
After completion of your 12th you can go for a degree course in commerce stream.
19th June 2016, 11:06 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th to take commerce course as way forward?

Basically you will have to choose five subjects in 11th STD and two subjects will be mandatory, and the mandatory subjects are Accounts and English and selection of rest three subjects will be on your choice.

The list of those subjects are :

1- Computer Programing.
2- Maths.
3- Economics.
4- Hindi.
5- Physical Education.
6- Drawing and Painting.
7- Sanskrit

If you have planned to make career in Commerce domain then you should choose Maths, Economics, and Physical education. Because Maths and Economics will help you in future courses like BBA, BBM, B.com etc. And Physical education will help in getting good percentage in Board exams. You can easily achieve 90 marks out of 100 in Physical Education which increase your overall percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?