27th June 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir,
I am studying B.Com at Trichy. After completion of B.Com I want to do job in Airport. So, please tell me how to apply for Airport job and how can I get job in Airport?

4th July 2016, 12:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it?

You can apply for the jobs in Airport. You can apply for the post of Junior Executive if you have completed graduation.

A candidate having graduation degree with ICWA or CA or MBA can apply for this post. There are total 14 posts available.

or you can apply for the post of Assistant. A candidate must be graduate with computer knowledge. Typing speed must be 40 wpm & should posses 2 years of experience. For the Airport jobs you must posses at least 1 year of experience required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?