27th June 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in communication department of Airport after doing B.Tech ECE?

Hello sir, I am doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering. After completion of B.Tech I want to do job in communication department of Airport. So, please tell me how to get the job in communication department of Airport?

Related Questions:
  1. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  2. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in airport after doing B.tech ECE?
  4. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  5. How to get a job in airport in custom department after completing PG in Physics?
  6. What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job in Airport customs department after completing PG in Physics?
  8. How can I get job in R&D department after Diploma in ECE?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. What qualification is required to work as Service Department at Airport?
  11. What is the fee structure of ground staff training course in Manipur
  12. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  13. How to secure a job in core department? I have completed B.Tech in ECE?
  14. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  15. Which exam should I write to get job in Airport having done BE(Electronics and Communication)?
  16. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  17. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  18. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
1st July 2016, 11:00 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How to get a job in communication department of Airport after doing B.Tech ECE?

AAI-Airport Authority of India is the agency that recruits candidates for the Air India for the Government. After completing you B.Tech/ B.E. then you have to register for the notification issued by AAI. If you are looking for job in communication department then you have to register for such jobs in AAI.
Many notifications is released every year and you have to choose which you want and apply for it.
Webiste : www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?