27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?

Sir/Mam,
This is Shashank, a B.Tech graduate in Chemical Engineering. I want to know about the stipend offer by BNPM, India during the training period to its Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees? How much stipend is offered?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  2. When the training will start for Graduate Apprenticeship at Liquid Propulsion Center, Bangalore?
  3. How to do one year Graduate Apprenticeship Training Programme from NLC India Ltd after Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering?
  4. Are the trainees paid during training period at TCS? When exactly the bond starts?
  5. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  6. What does Graduate Trainee means? Salary offered by TCS to Graduate Trainees? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better to take training between CNC and Apprenticeship?
  8. How to do one year graduate apprenticeship training from NRSC after Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering? How much can I earn?
  9. How to do one year apprenticeship from BSNL after Computer engineering course? Can I get stipend for it?
  10. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  11. Advantages of Apprenticeship training from ISRO?
  12. How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  14. Opportunities after graduate apprenticeship training from HAL?
  15. Can I get a service after completion of Apprenticeship at NF Railway?
  16. Am I eligible to do Apprenticeship if completed Engineering Diploma course about 4 years ago?
  17. Is IME approved by AICTE? Can I be able to get a seat in IAS or IES examination?
  18. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship? -- [New]
28th June 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?

Stipend offered for Graduate Apprentice Trainee of BNPM Recruitment:

BNPM issues official recruitment notification for filling up several vacancies and the posts are Graduate Apprenticeship Training and Technician Apprenticeship Training. The basic educational qualification also varies from post to post.

>> For Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee - Rs.4984/- per month

>> For Technician Apprenticeship Trainee - Rs.3542/- per month

>> Minimum Qualification For Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee: Degree in Concerned discipline

>> Minimum Qualification For Technician Apprenticeship Trainee: Diploma in Concerned Discipline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?