28th June 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Honeywell Admin Executive Interview?

Hi,
I am Anamika Raj and I have completed B.E. in CSE. I want to attend an Interview of Honeywell for Admin Executive post. Kindly let me know how many rounds are available in this Interview? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Honeywell Admin Executive Interview? Vacant seats for this post?
  2. How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  3. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  5. How many rounds are there in Virtusa on-campus interview? Detailed information about interview?
  6. Interview rounds for Congizant? How many rounds will be there?
  7. Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side?
  8. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  9. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  10. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  11. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a job in MNC's or any other reputed companies after scoring 56% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 62% in B.Com?
  13. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  14. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys?
  15. List of companies and job vacancies in companies in Delhi NCR for ETC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  17. Details of experience required to become an Admin Executive in Faaso's Pvt. Ltd.?
  18. Selection procedure for Technical Analyst in Epicor Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
29th June 2016, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Honeywell Admin Executive Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Anamika Raj and I have completed B.E. in CSE. I want to attend an Interview of Honeywell for Admin Executive post. Kindly let me know how many rounds are available in this Interview? Please tell me asap.
Selection rounds in Honeywell Admin Executive:-

>> Online Aptitude Test

>> Technical Interview

>> Management Interview

>> HR Interview
30th June 2016, 02:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Honeywell Admin Executive Interview?

There are 4 rounds of interview in Honeywall for Admin Executive Interview. I have mentioned the rounds below, kindly have a look at it;

> Aptitude.

> GD.

> HR.

> PI.

After successfully clearing all the rounds, you will be very much eligible to avail the job post in the organization mentioned above.
30th June 2016, 05:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

if you are applying for this job that first of all you need to give preliminary Test you will be asked general questions. If you pass then Interview will be conducted. There will be 2 rounds of Interview first with the HR.

if you clear the round with HR then you will be called on to have face to face interview with the CEO or Director of the company. So, you should posses good command over your English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?