1st July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing summer internship in top core companies of telecommunication? When is the last date of submission of resume?

I'm a 3rd year ECE student. I want to do summer internship in top core companies. How can I approach? What may be the last date of submission of resume? Please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get 2 months summer internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication course? -- [New]
  2. Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?
  3. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  10. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  11. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  12. How to send my resume to companies for applying internships?
  13. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  14. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  15. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  16. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  17. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
31st January 2018, 10:48 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing summer internship in top core companies of telecommunication? When is the last date of submission of resume?

Most of the core companies offers summer internship for a period of six weeks. Candidate has to apply as soon as the advertisement released because there are very limited number of seats for summer internship. Generally, the application starts in the month of May or April. However, the date of application submission varies company to company. It is better to visit the official website of the individual company to know the latest updates.

Application Procedure:
1. You have to write an application to the HR manager of the company.
2. Also attach a brief resume including project details (if any).
3. Submit the above documents by means of some reference before due date.
4. You can start the summer internship, once your application get approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?