20th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get 2 months summer internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication course?

I , Rakesh Kumar soni s/o Rajroop soni BE 3yr electronics and telecommunication department of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University,bhopal. i want a 2 months summer internship in core companies and particularly in my field. I shall dim it a favor if you kindly respond to my request. Thanking you,

Your faithfully,
rakesh kumar soni

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  8. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. What are the possibilities of doing summer internship in top core companies of telecommunication? When is the last date of submission of resume?
  10. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  11. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Summer internship in Pune being a 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication engineering student?
  17. Core Electronics companies dealing in Embedded Systems for doing 6 months internship -- [New]
  18. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
20th July 2016, 10:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get 2 months summer internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I , Rakesh Kumar soni s/o Rajroop soni BE 3yr electronics and telecommunication department of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University,bhopal. i want a 2 months summer internship in core companies and particularly in my field. I shall dim it a favor if you kindly respond to my request. Thanking you,

Your faithfully,
rakesh kumar soni
You can get 2 months internship in below given companies.

1. Bhopal Switchgears Pvt. Ltd., 29, Sector 'e', Industrial Area, Govindpuri, Govindpuri
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 258 1316

2. Sharp Business System, Shop No.MF-28,C Block, Mansarovar Complex, Obedulla Ganj Rd, 7 No. Bus Stop,Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 098932 53643

3. Hariom, Hamidia Rd, Main Road, Ghora Nakkas, Peer Gate Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 274 0150

4. Quartz Computer's, Shop No.3, Sky Tower 1,, Opp. City Telephone Exchange, Sultania Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 092294 21906

5. Dielectric Corporation, F-92,Industrial Area, Govindpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 426 0980
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?