4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Technical Assistant post in RITES recruitment?

Hi,
I just want to know that what documents are require to apply for Technical Assistant post in RITES recruitment. Can anyone of you please tell me what relevant documents are required? Waiting for your response.

4th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Assistant post in RITES recruitment?

Documents required to apply for Technical Assistant post in RITES recruitment are listed below :-

=> Two recent passport size colour photographs

=> High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth

=> Academic Certificates

=> Experience certificates

=> Proof of Identity

=> Proof of Address

=> Caste Certificate
13th July 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Assistant post in RITES recruitment?

Hello, I have filled the isro assistant form, but documents need to be submitted. Can someone help me out in what documents i need to send ?
Application form or something else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?