8th July 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC while doing B.Tech EEE course?

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC while doing B.Tech EEE course? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow? Is there any exam which we need to prepare for? Who can provide me the right details on this? Awaiting for the response.

8th July 2016, 04:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC while doing B.Tech EEE course?

No, there is no entrance examination for doing training in NTPC. Just follow the simple steps to apply for NTPC training.

Step I: The first step is application process. Application forms for summer training is available from month of March. You can obtain application form from any NTPC.

Step II: Fill the application form and submit it along with documents like training letter issued from college, previous semester marksheets, accidental life insurance of one lac and affidavit for duration of training. You must know someone inside NTPC as reference. This is one of the most important requirement.

Step III: After application process is over, candidates are shortlisted on basis of marks and reference for training. This is the procedure for getting training allotment in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?