1st March 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester

i m a student of b tech 4th sem .please tell me about training in ntpc ,bhel like electrical companies

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  2. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  3. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  4. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  5. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  8. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  11. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  12. How can I join NTPC training after 4th semester as diploma in electrical?
  13. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  14. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  15. How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student
  16. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  17. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
2nd December 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester

sir,i am in b.tech 7th sem.how to get trained in NTPC in the 8th sem?plz help me.
27th May 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I am just passed from 12th with 66.92% pleas give me a suggaction forB.pharm is good choice fpr me or not frpm PCB group
27th May 2015, 11:54 PM
ompriya omi

NTPC is one of the navratan company .
better scope for electrical engineering students.

for training you have to follow some steps-
1. signed TPC ( training) letter from your college .
2.apply for the training during summer vacations .
3. in such companies you need to have contact as their selection procedure is different and tough
every year many students apply for it .
4.if you don't have contact . then score best marks as they check your semester marks before training .
5. they will teach you as possible as they can .practical knowledge.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?