8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?

I am a ece student how can i get a job in software.which work should given to ece in software? Can you please let me know the right preparation which I need to get the software job next? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right steps. Thank you!

9th July 2016, 01:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?

Yes, definitely you can get a Software job after completion of your B.Tech ECE course. You need to learn computer languages like C, C++, Java, etc., and should be able to program or code. If you don't know how to write a program for any given question then, you doesn't fit into a software job. Being a ECE student, you will not have computer languages in your academic syllabus, it is best to C, C++, Java coaching if you have desire to get a Software Job.
9th July 2016, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get a job in Software field after completion of B.E/ B.Tech in ECE course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology are eligible to get software job.

>> As you are done with B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Software field.

>> But for that you are required to get good command over programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, Linux, Java, PHP, Unix.

>> Besides that, you are required to get sound knowledge on Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude topics in order to clear written Examination.
9th July 2016, 10:19 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course.There are many private companies that recruit engineers in Electronics and Communication.

**Reliance,

**Nokia,

**Tata,

**LG,

**Wipro,

**Infosys,

**TCS

**Power Sector (NTPC / NHPC Ltd.).
9th July 2016, 11:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a ece student how can i get a job in software.which work should given to ece in software? Can you please let me know the right preparation which I need to get the software job next? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the right steps. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Tech ECE graduation. Many of the software companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, CTS etc recruits ECE Graduates. Many software companies recruits ECE or other graduates with over 60% aggregate marks in all the academics. So with good academic record you have a very good chance of getting a job in software companies. You can get a job through on campus or off campus placement drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?