7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

I want to study MBBS. But I am getting admission in a Private college. Can I know that, if I apply an Education Loan for my MBBS course in Citi Bank then what will be the interest rates charges? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  2. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  4. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  10. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
8th October 2016, 05:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Hence the rate of interest cannot be stated exactly and you need to comply with the fluctuating rate of interest. The rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 12.5-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. Once the moratorium period is over, the interest will be computed as compound interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?