17th July 2016, 12:32 AM
rizwan rana

Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics?

Hello Sir, I wan to pursue M.Sc in Geology. So please tell me that Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  3. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  4. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  5. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  6. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  7. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and Geology?
  8. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  11. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  12. Am i eligible for MSc Geology in an open university college
  13. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  14. How to do M.A in geology after completing BCS in Physics, Maths, CS
  15. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology
  17. Better option between M.Sc Geology and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc in Geology?
  18. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2016, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics?

M.Sc. Geology stands for Master of Science in Geology. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Geology.

Eligibility :-

=> To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. (Geology) course, you should have passed B.Sc. (Geology) course with Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Studies as two subjects in your Bachelor's degree course.

Admission Process :-

=> The admission process for M.Sc. Geology course varies from university to university. Most of the universities offer admission to M.Sc. Geology course on basis of Bachelor's degree course examination marks.

=> Some reputed colleges/ universities conducts their own entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates for offering admission in M.Sc. Geology course.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.Sc. course with Physics and Mathematics subjects and if you have pursued Geology subject in your Bachelor's degree course then, you are eligible to study M.Sc. Geology course.
23rd July 2016, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan rana View Post
Hello Sir, I wan to pursue M.Sc in Geology. So please tell me that Can I pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc with both Maths and Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Geology being a B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics candidate.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Geology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Geology.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
29th April 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for m.sc (geology) after completing b.sc with maths,physics,chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?