23rd July 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?

Please tell me syllabus of phd entrance test of commerce stream of kolhan university.? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as I need to prepare well for the test and get the admission. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?
  2. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?
  3. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for the Ph.D Commerce entrance exam? What should be prepared for it?
  9. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
25th July 2016, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me syllabus of phd entrance test of commerce stream of kolhan university.? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as I need to prepare well for the test and get the admission. Awaiting for the response.
I have attached the syllabus for Ph.D course in Commerce subject, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR COMMERCE STUDENT.PDF(649.6 KB, 398 views)
19th August 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Madurai Kamarajar university entrance exam for ph.d (commerce)?
18th May 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

suggest the books for phd entrance in du (commerce)?
10th March 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want previous question papers of commerce and research methodology
16th August 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in commerce for rani durgavati University Jabalpur Madhya pradesh
16th August 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus PhD entrance exam in commerce of rani durgavati University Jabalpur Madhya pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?