23rd July 2016, 06:49 PM
Evanora Shira

Can I pursue B.Com after completing Arts?

Hello Sir, Can I do B.Com after doing Arts? My subjects are English, Education, Economics, Pol Science, Mil and History? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th July 2016, 09:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com after completing Arts?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Most of the colleges offer admission to B.Com course on basis of merit of 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed institutions conducts their own entrance test to find merit candidates to offer admission in B.Com course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are pursuing Arts course right now, so, you are eligible to pursue B.Com course after completion of your 12th standard.
26th July 2016, 12:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com after completing Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanora Shira View Post
Hello Sir, Can I do B.Com after doing Arts? My subjects are English, Education, Economics, Pol Science, Mil and History? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, Arts student are not eligible for B.Com course.

If you have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board, then you are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?