25th July 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in private Banks without clearing any exam?

Hello sir, I am BA in Sociology and preparing for IBPS Bank PO exam since two years ago. Now I want to quit preparation and looking for job without exam. Is there any job available in private Bank without exam?

27th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any job available in private Banks without clearing any exam?

All the private banks conduct exams before selecting candidates for interview round. But their exams are easy as compared to IBPS Probationary Officer Exam. You can also join private bank through IFBI. IFBI stands for Institute Of Finance Banking & Insurance. This helps candidates doing post graduation or diploma in banking & insurance & give you 100% placement in private banks. SO you can join this & will surely get job.
29th July 2016, 12:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any job available in private Banks without clearing any exam?

I think you wanted to go for the shortcut for the job which is quite difficult.
As you were preparing for the exam and then after you quit your preparation and now you wanted to do job.

So, now you are in the situation where, you are not fully prepared for the exam as well as you are not eligible for the job. It means you are in 50-50 situation.

So, here i will suggest you to write the exam for Bank and then after you can search for the job.

In this way you can achieve both your work and you will not suffer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?