29th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB Commercial Apprentice recruitment if secured less than 60% in B.Com Accounts Honours?

Hello everyone, I have scored less than 60% in B.Com Accounts Honors. Am I eligible for RRB Commercial Apprentice recruitment? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?
  2. Details of all the Railway exams available for a Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  3. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Apprentice Training exam of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot?
  5. Can I get job based on my 12th certificate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  7. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  8. Which exam will be conducted by Indian Government for Railway jobs?
  9. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railway? I am a graduate and don't have a computer knowledge
  13. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  14. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to join the Railway department?
  17. What is the procedure followed for training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  18. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
31st July 2016, 08:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB Commercial Apprentice recruitment if secured less than 60% in B.Com Accounts Honours?

There is no percentage requirement to apply for RRB Commercial Apprentice. For More details of Eligibility criteria, you can see the following instructions.

Eligibility of RRB Commercial Apprentice Recruitment:

>> You should complete Graduation from the recognized university

>> Age should be in between these limits

Minimum Age - 18 years

Maximum Age - 33 years

Candidates who have completed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management is an additional desirable qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?