31st July 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?

Hello sir, I am doing graduation from Delhi University. After completion of it I want to study Diploma in German Language course. What should I do to get admission in this course? Time period to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  2. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  3. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  4. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  5. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  7. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  8. Is there Diploma in German language course available anywhere? Tenure of such course and procedure of admission?
  9. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  10. How to take admission in administrative career coaching? I have completed my M.A
  11. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India? -- [New]
  12. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?
  15. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  16. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  17. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
2nd August 2016, 12:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am doing graduation from Delhi University. After completion of it I want to study Diploma in German Language course. What should I do to get admission in this course? Time period to complete this course?

The Diploma in German course is available in Amity School of Languages. The candidates who have completed 10+2 and Certificate level knowledge of the German language are eligible for the course. The candidates have to appear for an entrance test for the admission. The course will be completed in 6 months time (5 hours/week). The fee for the course is Rs. 7500. The Amity School of Language website link is Click Here
4th August 2016, 10:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?

To do Diploma in German Language, candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised University and must have a basic knowledge of German Language. Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination in order to get admission for the course.
The duration of the course is 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?