6th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class?

Dear Sir, I am Kishore and I would like to get job as a Scientist. Can I get any opportunity as a Scientist if I choose Medical field after 12th Class?

7th August 2016, 12:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Kishore and I would like to get job as a Scientist. Can I get any opportunity as a Scientist if I choose Medical field after 12th Class?

Yes, you can become a scientist in Medical field after choosing medical course. The scientist is in all the fields like Agriculture scientist, nuclear scientist, Scientist in Medical – human anatomy, cells division, computer scientist, electronics, mechanical, geology, geophysics, metallurgy, chemical, physics, civil etc. So you can study medical field also to become a scientist in the same. So concentrate on the subjects which you likes the most to become a scientist.
7th August 2016, 01:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class?

Yes, you can get an opportunity to become a scientist if you choose Medical field after class 12. In order to become a scientist you should have proper knowledge and experience in this field, you have to do some field performances so that you can gain a better experience. Now depending on your streams chosen after class 12, you may go for undergraduate degree/diploma courses in the field of science or you can go for Postgraduate courses after graduation in relevant field. For most of the courses you have to give an entrance exam.
8th August 2016, 02:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much become a scientist if you choose medical field after 12th class, there is no such problem in it. You should opt for higher studies from recognized University. You cannot directly become a scientist, but you will have to show some ideal work in your respective field. You can be recommended for the post of scientist depending upon your abilities.
10th August 2016, 02:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you can become a Scientist if you choose medical field after the completion of your class 12th. You need to complete your higher studies in the above mentioned field in order to become a Scientist. So, after choosing medical field, you must have to pursue higher degree courses from a recognised University. After that only you can become a Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?