28th July 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit to the medical student to choose computer in class 12th?

I have choosen computer along with bio in class 12 , if I might not be able to crack AIPMT then which stream I should choose? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know what is the benefits to decide on whether to enrol or not.

28th July 2015, 06:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the benefit to the medical student to choose computer in class 12th?

# It is the demand of time to have basic working knowledge of computer for everyone belonging to any field.

# Merely being studying the computer subjects in 10+2 does not provide any immense benefit.

# Being medical student in 10+2, you have the option to go for medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS etc after 10+2. Here, the knowledge of computer or subjects of computer studied at 10+2 level does not taken into consideration while making selection for medical courses or any other non-medical courses.

# The working knowledge will surely helpful at the time when you start doing job/working after completion of studies in your official work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?