11th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Master of Public health course for MBBS candidate? Fees detail for it?

Hello sir, I am an MBBS holder and want to study Master of Public health. So, please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do this course? Fees detail for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Master in Public Health for BDS graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  9. Which Diploma course i should pursue to become a Paediatrician?
  10. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  11. Scope and job opportunities after Master of Public Health? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  14. Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  17. Streams available in master degree course at Tumkur University, Karnataka for B.Sc Chemistry holder? Selection procedure and seat allotment?
  18. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
13th August 2016, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Master of Public health course for MBBS candidate? Fees detail for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am an MBBS holder and want to study Master of Public health. So, please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do this course? Fees detail for it?

The candidates should have studied MBBS or BDS or M.Sc Community Nursing or Master’s in Clinical Pharmacy or Master’s in Social Science or MPT or bachelor degree in AYUSH stream are eligible for the Master of Public Health course. The minimum percentage for eligibility to the course is 50%. The admission to the course will be done through a written test and interview in some institutions. The Annual Tuition Fee is Rs 1, 00,000 in Amrita University. The course is available in various universities in India;
Manipal University - Website Link
Amrita University - Website Link
PHFI - Website Link
TISS - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?