18th August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.A through an Open University without having 10th certificate?

Sir I am very confused. I want to do B.A through an Open University but I don't have my 10th certificate. Please tell me am I eligible to do B.A from an Open University without having 10th certificate.

18th August 2016, 08:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.A through an Open University without having 10th certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am very confused. I want to do B.A through an Open University but I don't have my 10th certificate. Please tell me am I eligible to do B.A from an Open University without having 10th certificate.
First of all in order to do B.A course in any university (Open or Regular university) the minimum educational qualification which is required for student to apply is passed in 10+2 in any stream, candidate who are studying or completed their 10th examination is not eligible for doing B.A course either through regular mode or distance mode.

Coming to your query that is can you pursue B.A course if certificate is not available? well the answer to your question is a big no because pass certificate is essential in order to take admission in any mode of university. With the help of pass certificate you can easily apply any where in India. Certificate is a proof of your last educational qualification and is required every where in India as well as in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?