22nd August 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

From which bank I can get an education loan for M.Tech Civil Engineering? What is the rule and regulation for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering and now want to study master degree in the same stream. From which bank I can get an education loan? What is the rule and regulation for it?

23rd August 2016, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank I can get an education loan for M.Tech Civil Engineering? What is the rule and regulation for it?

The list of banks which have provision of education loan is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the list of banks to know the names of the banks from which you can avail education loan. The detailed rules and regulations of education loan is attached herewith for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 4 views)
23rd August 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank I can get an education loan for M.Tech Civil Engineering? What is the rule and regulation for it?

You can try at various PSY banks after confirming admission through counselling at a recognized college. It would be better to get admission through GATE if you want easy sanction of education loan.

Normally, you will require guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the loan. Hence, make sure you fulfill these requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?