25th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aerospace Scientist?

Sir, my name Rahul Gupta. I completed 12th and I want to become an aerospace scientists and my financial condition is very poor. What can I do? My 12th board is UP board. My contact number is 9521866510. Please Sir advise me immediately.

26th August 2016, 05:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Scientist?

How to become an Aerospace Scientist:

There is a certain procedure which you have to follow in order to become an Aerospace Scientist. In order to become Aerospace Scientist, you will have to get into the filed of Space Engineering and do a Post Graduate Degree. Here is the basic procedure to be followed.

>> As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you to do Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech in Space Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> After successful of completion of course, you may also go with M.E/ M.Tech in space stream by qualifying GATE Examination.

>> After completion of Master's degree, you can go ahead with Ph.D Degree and then apply for the posts of Scientist in ISRO and DRDO like organizations.
26th August 2016, 05:28 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Space Scientist is a Engineering Course after Higher Secondary Completion.You can make your Career from in Space and Research.You have to take Science Stream after High School (10th Class).After Higher Secondary in PCM,You can apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT on Graduation Level or in many other Best Colleges for Graduation.
You have to clear the Entrance Exam before taking admission in Colleges.The list of Entrance Exams are as:

Entrance Exams:
1. Indian Institute of Science Entrance Test (Thiruvananthapuram)

2. All Indian Entrance Exam in Engineering(AIEEE)

3. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Admission Test (ISAT)

4. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram

5.The Australian Space Research Institute (ASRI)

6. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bangalore

7. Indian Space and Research Organization (ISRO)

8. Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Nainital, Uttarakhand‎, India

9. Space research institute in kerala

10. Indian Institute of Science and Technology (IIT)

Exam Pattern: Entrance Exam contains 150 MCQ’s. The pattern of questions paper and marks distribution of paper is as follows.

Physics
Chemistry
English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
Mathematics

There is negative marking -1 for wrong answers.So candidates should avoid to give wrong answers.
26th August 2016, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To become an Aerospace Scientist after the completion of class 12th, you must have to opt for B.Tech or B.E in Aerospace Engineering first after the completion of class 12th.
After successfully completing B.Tech or B.E, you must opt for M.Tech or M.E in that respective field. Then you will be eligible for pursuing Ph.D in the respective field and after completing it you will be eligible for the research field to become a scientist of Aerospace.
26th August 2016, 10:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become Aerospace scientist you have to pursue 4 year degree course that is B tech in Aerospace Engineering or BTech in Mechanical Engineering after that you have to appear in the entrance exam that is available for both DRDO and ISRO to get entry into.
You have to qualify the entrance exam known as Indian Institute for Space Technology .
So you cannot directly become Aerospace scientist after 12th firstly you have to complete your degree course and then you have to qualify the entrance test then you can become Aerospace Scientist.
26th August 2016, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For this you have to graduation in Aerospace i.e. B-Tech or BE available at various colleges or either you can have the degree in mechanical stream. After that there is exam for both DRDO and ISRO to get entry into them .Although by having B.Sc Physics honours further having post graduation you are eligible for the exam being conducted by these organisations. But is to clear the entrance exam of IIST have B.Tech from it, ISRO have direct placement from this Insititute.
2nd November 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech and M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from good reputed universities. I am looking for doing my PhD as path to become an Aerospace Scientist. I didnt clear gate but. So how can i do my further research ? Do i still have Any scope to become an Aerospace Scientist?
4th January 2018, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Md yaqub. I passed 12th and I want to become astrounot but I got 64 percent marks in intermediate and 79 percent in high School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?