27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How much time is required for Ph.D course completion?

I want to know that how much time should be required for phd programme...? Is it easy to complete or not? Can you please provide me your experience on doing the Ph.D course? It will be helpful for me to follow the same and complete the course before time!!

Related Questions:
  1. How much time is required for Ph.D course completion?
  2. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  4. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  5. What is the minimum time gap required for completion of Ph.D after M.Tech?
  6. How many years required to complete PhD (part time and full time)?
  7. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  10. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  12. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  14. Average time required to complete PhD in India?
  15. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  16. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil course?
29th August 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much time is required for Ph.D course completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that how much time should be required for phd programme...? Is it easy to complete or not? Can you please provide me your experience on doing the Ph.D course? It will be helpful for me to follow the same and complete the course before time!!

The PhD duration varies from two to five years in India. Some of the candidates can do the PhD in less than 3 years and some will take more time. The duration is also based on the performance of the individual. Most of the students in IIT took around five years to complete the PhD. So there is no exact duration for PhD like other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?