1st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th from Maharashtra state board if resident of other state?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from CBSE board but got less percentage. I want to reappear in 12th exam from Maharashtra state board. Can I reappear in 12th from Maharashtra state board if resident of other state?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th if passed from State Board of Kerala with 72% marks?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board?
  4. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  7. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  8. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  9. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  10. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  11. Is domicile certificate required for admission?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?
  13. Solve question papers of 12th science of Maharashtra State Board?
  14. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  15. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  16. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  17. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  18. Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?
7th September 2016, 09:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from Maharashtra state board if resident of other state?

Yes, definitely you can reappear from Maharashtra Board once again, but you have to pursue both class 11th and 12th from the above mentioned Board. All you need to do is that, submit your Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate at the respective School in which you want to take admission, collecting it from your old School at the time of taking admission. You can definitely study from Maharashtra Board.
3rd August 2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from Maharashtra state board if resident of other state?

Sir I got less marks in my class 12th Maharashtra board can i reappear in 12th class in any other state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?