7th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TCS having 6 years gap between diploma and B.Tech degree?

I have 6 years gap after completing diploma. Now I am studying B.Tech with 80% and no backlogs. Am I eligible for TCS? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  2. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  3. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  4. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  5. What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?
  6. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Eligibility for TCS after B.Tech with no backlogs and 80% marks but 6 years gap after completing a diploma course?
  8. What should I do to work in TCS after completing B.Sc in 7 years instead of 3 years? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th??
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?
  12. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  13. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  14. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement after doing 4th year in B.E
  18. Will GNIIT diploma course be considered as a gap?
7th September 2016, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS having 6 years gap between diploma and B.Tech degree?

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the most reputed and top most MNC.

It has its own recruitment criteria. TCS recruits candidates through an entrance examination conducted by them.

They doesn't recruits candidates who are having year gaps between their educational career.

Maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

As you have a gap of 6 years between your diploma and B.Tech degree so, you are not eligible to apply for job in TCS.
8th September 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS having 6 years gap between diploma and B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 6 years gap after completing diploma. Now I am studying B.Tech with 80% and no backlogs. Am I eligible for TCS? Please answer.
No, you can't apply for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

https://www.careers.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?