14th September 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS interview as per my academics?

Sir I am a student of B.Tech final year in electronics & communication department. I got 54% in 10th exam. And in 12th my percentage is 66%. I have also completed diploma with 75% marks. Sir Please will you kindly inform me if I eligible for tcs interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  2. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS interview being a student of M.Com?
  4. How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in TCS having 2 years gap after 12th and secured above 60% in overall academics?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS Ignite or TCS interview?
  7. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  8. When and where TCS is going to conduct off campus in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  11. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  12. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  13. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  14. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS recruitment drive?
  17. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the questions asked in technical interview of TCS?
14th September 2016, 08:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS interview as per my academics?

TCS is a Multi-National Company related to Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing. TCS recruits thousands of candidates every year. The eligibility criteria required to attend TCS interview differs from post to post.

If the TCS has vacancies related to Diploma candidates then, it will specify the eligibility criteria such as what all skills are required for job, percentage throughout academics, etc.,. Mostly, TCS allows candidates only who have 60% aggregate throughout academics.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 54% in 10th standard examinations, so, if TCS has specified 60% aggregate to be eligible to attend Interview then, you are not eligible to attend TCS Interview else, you are eligible to attend TCS Interview.
14th September 2016, 08:49 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a student of B.Tech final year in electronics & communication department. I got 54% in 10th exam. And in 12th my percentage is 66%. I have also completed diploma with 75% marks. Sir Please will you kindly inform me if I eligible for tcs interview.
TCS stand for Tata Consultancy Services Limited. It hires Software Engineers, Hr Consultant and other various jobs through campus recruitment.

Eligibility for TCS Interview:

1. Candidate should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation with not less than 60% marks for General category and for reserved categories 55% is the minimum marks.

2. Candidate should not have any backlog in their academic career.

The selection for TCS same as like other top companies recruitment process to shortlist appeared candidates. There are 3 rounds of interview to finalize seat in TCS company that includes:
  • Written Test
  • Technical Interview
  • HR Interview
14th September 2016, 09:06 PM
naveedtawargeri

No ,

You are not eligible for TCS interview, for giving TCS you need to have 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 60% in your degree,but as per your results you don't have 60% in 10th so you are not eligible for TCS.
14th September 2016, 09:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

As per your percentage of marks, no you are not eligible to apply for TCS company. The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and bachelor degree is 60%.
14th September 2016, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
14th September 2016, 11:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services.

Eligibility criteria for recruitment of TCS:

1. Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree.

2. No backlogs when appearing for recruitment drive.

Diploma candidates are not eligible for recruitment drive of Tata Consultancy drives. Even after bachelor's degree you will not be eligible for TCS drive as you have only 54% in 10th.
15th September 2016, 12:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for 'Tata Consultancy Services'. You must have qualified bachelor's degree to apply for a good job in TCS. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for bachelor's degree in the same stream as that of your diploma degree. Your marks are sufficient to fulfill the eligibility criteria but being a diploma holder, you are not eligible to appear in interview conducted by TCS.
So go for bachelor's degree from any recognized university and try to score more than 60% in your bachelor's degree. After completion of your bachelor's dgree, you can apply for job in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?