7th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS interview being a student of M.Com?

I have completed my B.Com this year and now I am doing M.Com. TCS is my desired job but I can't communicate properly in English language. So, am I eligible for TCS interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS interview as per my academics? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Whether Technical written test is available in TCS Campus Interview? Difficulties to attend this Interview for Mechanical student?
  3. What are the questions asked in technical interview of TCS?
  4. TCS latest papers for Campus placement and interview
  5. Am I eligible for TCS Ignite or TCS interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and where TCS is going to conduct off campus in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  8. How to get a job in TCS being an ECE student?
  9. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  10. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  13. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  14. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS interview? I am a 10th passed student with 74%
  18. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
7th September 2016, 05:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS interview being a student of M.Com?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. It is one of the most famous and top most company which recruits fresher engineers every year.

A graduate in any level can apply for job in TCS. However, TCS mainly recruits candidates who have completed their graduation in the field of engineering that is B.E/B.Tech or a candidate with master degree in the field of computer application (M.Tech).

As you have completed your B.Com and pursuing M.Com so, you are eligible to apply for job in TCS.

Eligibility criteria required:

> You must secure atleast 60% marks throughout your educational career.

> No pending backlogs are allowed. Only maximum 2 years of gap is allowed.

In order to get a job in TCS, at first you have to qualify an entrance examination conducted by the company itself.

Here is the TCS exam pattern:

Written Test:-

* Test on Synonyms and Antonyms.

* Aptitude Test.

* Critical Reasoning.

* Psychometric Test.

After that there will be an interview followed by a HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?