9th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?

Hi All,
I am working in an A class company in the R&D division, and I have a very good experience over it. Now I want to move to Bhubaneswar and I am finding TCS as a better option there. But I am having less percentage in 12th i.e. 48%.
Rest all 10th is 75% and B.Tech is 65%. Can someone please guide me if I will be eligible for the interview in TCS.
Regards
Raj.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  5. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.?
  9. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  10. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  14. Can I be eligible to get a job in TCS after securing 64% in B.Tech and 57% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  15. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to work in TCS?
  18. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
13th April 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I am working in an A class company in the R&D division, and I have a very good experience over it. Now I want to move to Bhubaneswar and I am finding TCS as a better option there. But I am having less percentage in 12th i.e. 48%.
Rest all 10th is 75% and B.Tech is 65%. Can someone please guide me if I will be eligible for the interview in TCS.
Regards
Raj.

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
13th April 2015, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?

It depends on what basis you are applying. If you are applying as a fresher, then you are ineligible for TCS since it has fixed 60% as the eligibility bar for the freshers. On the other hand, if you are applying as an experienced person in order to switch companies, then you are eligible for TCS. This is because there is no percentage bar for the experienced persons, however, it depends on the job role you are applying since some job roles have the eligibility as 60% or more aggregate in the entire career. Usually your experience will matter if you are applying in any post as an experienced person.
15th April 2015, 05:46 PM
Ashwakh

See , if you are applying for TCS company as a fresher , then you are not eligible for the interview . Since , to apply for the post as a fresher in TCS , the candidate shouldhave secured 60% or more in tenth , 12th and in Graduation .
As you havent secured 60% in 12th , you are not eligible to join in TCS and infact you are not eligile for the interview also .

~ If you are applying for the post based on your Present experiecne , then you are eligible for the interview.
For the experience candidates in any Domain , tcs will recruit them .

So , it is possible only with Experience to get a job in tcs in your case
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?