21st June 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

i am piyush from pune final year(electronics) engg.student.right now i am waiting for my result of final year..now icant decide what to do i.ewhat course should i do,to get a job..i have selected some of the corse they are mainframe, adv.java,and software testing,ccna,so i am not getting which corse should i do...also plz tell me about embd.and vlsi course...hoping to get a answer quicly....

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  3. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  4. What to do after engineering in ECE, MBA or M.Tech?
  5. Which is the best course after electronics engineering?
  6. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  7. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  8. Is Automation job good for freshers after B.Tech in electronics and electronics engineering
  9. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  10. Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  12. What are the different branches of instrumentation?
  13. Which is the best branch of B.E degree?
  14. Which branch is the best in B.Tech? What is the salary?
  15. What are the preparation I need to do for getting a good job after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  16. Job opportunities after M.Sc in Electronics? Is S.V University good for M.Sc course?
  17. What is the advantage of doing diploma course while doing the engineering course in electronics and communications?
  18. Which is the best branch for B.Tech? What is the salary offered?
20th June 2011, 01:05 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

i will suggest you to go for m.tech or better go for cat and then mba finance . . . this the the best combination . . . .
20th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),
2:Mobile Communication,
3:Microwave Communication
4:Robotics, defense,
5:Radio Communication,
6:TV broadcasting,
7:Telegraphy & Telephony,
8:VLSI design,
9:Nuclear Science,
10:Wireless Communication
etc.....

There are so many options in future for job in Govt as well as Private sectors.
20th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),
2:Mobile Communication,
3:Microwave Communication
4:Robotics, defense,
5:Radio Communication,
6:TV broadcasting,
7:Telegraphy & Telephony,
8:VLSI design,
9:Nuclear Science,
10:Wireless Communication
etc.....

There are so many options in future for job in Govt as well as Private sectors.
20th June 2011, 09:13 PM
swumit

It will be better if you do any internships in top most companies.........
20th June 2011, 09:19 PM
sweet sangeetha

hi piyush, my decision for u will be the software testing.because nowadays its better going course.Because nowadays computer plays an important role in our world. so there will be the better and great future for software engineer .before that u have to finish the courses like c,c++.java,visual basic .And the important thing u have to get the good project model like waterfall model and spiral model ....
i think it will very helpful for u ..........
best of luck for ur career,,,,
21st June 2011, 01:38 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

you can choose VLSI design and embd. it is good for you its related to your branch.... except this you can choose java, .net, c, c++.,,they will also good for you.....................
21st June 2011, 08:04 PM
kritika@Hans

hiii
well if you score good in your final year then you would definitely be recruited form you college itself..
and if you are planning to do some additional course then go for java that will suit you the best according to your field...
all the best
21st June 2011, 10:22 PM
madan55mahi

dear piyush,
i suggest you to do M.TECH,either VLSI or embedded systems. it is mainly based on your interest. if you interest in designing IC's,it is better to take VLSI.it has good future.later you can do software jobs or research work.
all the best
21st June 2011, 11:39 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

You must do MBA.You must Appear For CAT next year.By the time you Can prepare Yourself for that and do that job which you get during Placement.After MBA as you have done B-Tech in Electronic Engineering You will have your salary range 1 Lacs-2.5 Lacs per month.and further promotions.
ALL THE VERY BEST.
22nd June 2011, 12:26 PM
jbarman34

There is no need to get get knowledge in various courses to get a good job after engeeneering if you have a fair knowledge in programing lang and database.
Now it is your choise which line you want to pick up , whether software developer or webpage designer etc.
Software Developer: Programming languages like C++, JAVA etc.
Web page developer:PHP,HTML AND other important courses in scripting languages.

VLSI & EMBD is in the 4th year of electonics engeneering. Now you can do M.TECH in this subjects in various universities by having a suitable rank in GATE.
22nd June 2011, 12:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Piyush,

At this stage you need to decide which field you want to go with in your career, is it the software field or your own field i.e electronics itself.!

There are many options for you if you want to go with your own subject i.e electronics which can earn you a good job and also will expand your knowledge.

You can do short term VLSI certificate courses and a range of corporate training programs on :
VLSI Front-end design,
VLSI Back-end or Physical Design,
FPGA design methodologies,
Full custom design methodologies,
A Circuit Simulation, foundations for Analog Chip Design Course,
Board Design, Analysis and layout Course, or
the Embedded Systems.

These are the popular courses for learning chip designing and embedded system designing.

Here are some top rank institutes that offer these type of courses on VLSI and embedded systems:

1.The DOEACC Society, Govt of India.(Calicut center, Jammu Center, Aurangabad center, Gorakhpur Center, Imphal center)

2.Veda IIT, New Narendra nagar, Hyderabad,

3.Accel Technologies, Chennai,

4.Benns Technologies, Bangalore,

5.RV-VLSI design center.

You can also take up CCNA course which is also very important course for electronics engineers ,if you are interested in networking.

Rest is your choice. good luck!
22nd June 2011, 12:52 PM
agrawal1288

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am piyush from pune final year(electronics) engg.student.right now i am waiting for my result of final year..now icant decide what to do i.ewhat course should i do,to get a job..i have selected some of the corse they are mainframe, adv.java,and software testing,ccna,so i am not getting which corse should i do...also plz tell me about embd.and vlsi course...hoping to get a answer quicly....
hello,
Electronics and communication is a very good subject. Electronics is a vast field, with many good companies like panasonic, sony, philips, toshiba and many other companies are there.

You can do it any course as per area of interested:-
embedded systems
Vlsi,
Robotics,
Artificial intelligence,
digital electronics,
communication.
You can do it M-tech in any field for good future in electronics.
Institutes like iits ,nits or IIsc are good for M-tech. where you will get good placements upto 10 lakhs.

You have also a chance to go various software company like that:
TCS
Infosys
Directi
Accenture
& other companies

if you do CCNA course you have become a chance to go Networking companies like that:-
Ciso
Mobile network
& others.

best of luck.
22nd June 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

will i get seat in electronics and communication in bnm college for 9159 rank in kcet under reserved category?
4th July 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

hiii
i m Sarvesh Rajbhar,
plz help me,

i am student of second year Electronic and Telecom engg.and in future after B.E.,i wana to become Programmer,so what should i do for that from now,which will acts as my basic knowleage regarding programming.and i also know c .java,HTML,and i m so interestd in programming,can i do.which course should i do?
10th July 2011, 10:56 PM
amisha rath

well there are no of courses you can join to get good salary..but i would like to suggest vlsi design course.you can do it from bangluru ,chadigarh both are nice place with best institutions....as this is tough so check out your potential before joining.
25th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarman34 View Post
There is no need to get get knowledge in various courses to get a good job after engeeneering if you have a fair knowledge in programing lang and database.
Now it is your choise which line you want to pick up , whether software developer or webpage designer etc.
Software Developer: Programming languages like C++, JAVA etc.
Web page developer:PHP,HTML AND other important courses in scripting languages.

VLSI & EMBD is in the 4th year of electonics engeneering. Now you can do M.TECH in this subjects in various universities by having a suitable rank in GATE.
hey when u got ans so send me on this id
29th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to improve my konwledge in the electronis field which course i want to do?
18th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

what preparation should i do from now to get good job ? i am now in second year electronics engg
20th August 2011, 12:11 PM
amisha rath

hey friend

you are so sincere about job from 2nd year itself its good of you

see first decide where you want to do job
there are two stream for electronics student
1.software
2.core

for software stream like having jobs in tcs,infosys,wipro ....make your software skills strong like learn languages dot net,c++,java advance-core,linux,unix and many more

for core companies

make strong yourself in any one field like
networking
embedded system
vlsi
pcb designing
vhdl
robotics

and then can able to find jobs in companies which employed you to do whatever you learn in 4 year education.

best luck
6th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

A namms,i read electrical power engineering in my schooling days in d polytechnic.I Want to further and wud want u 2 help me out on which 2 go for.
16th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i m priya doing b.tech from electronics and my 3rd yr is about to complete..i m thinking to do coaching 4 gate exam in my 4th yr..is it is a right choice? n also plz give me some tips related to gate exam
7th May 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my engineering and waiting for my final year results and i am very much interested in EMBEDDED systems. Many are suggesting to do a course in EMBEDDED systems what course should i do and where should i do...!How many days it will take to complete the course and after completion of the course how can i move further to get a job..will this effect my other oppurtunities(I.T jobs)..! Please guide me i am very much worried regarding this and right now i am in Bangalore..
8th May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do job in testing but i dont have knowledge in testing..pls guide me
19th October 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am in final yr from ece branch ...right now in big confusion whether to go for embedded system course or ccna course can u please suggest me please I want to get into any one of dese courses as soon was possible I noticed dt u r nth answering for unregistered ppl :-(....so please even I 'll be displayed as guest which hope u 'll answer my question please don ignore
19th October 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am in final yr fr ece branch ......right now in grt confusion whether to go for embedded system course or ccna course .....please sir would u suggest ...n my future plan is to do ms in abroad ..is ccna or embedded in my resume will be weighted more compare to other ....please don ignore in solving my problem .....I want to get into any of dese courses as soon as possible
23rd December 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

how and where to find a job in E&TC after completing BE.I have higher second class as aggregate and 1 year drop in second year.Please suggest?
7th April 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

which courses EMBEDDED SYSTEM,CCNA or PLC are highly demandable for ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION engineering student to get high salary.
1st August 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I m vaishnavi i have completed BE(E&C) this year my aggregate is 61 percent so i m confused that which course to do please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?