27th September 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

M.C.P.S.(Obstetrics & Gaynaecology) done from Pakistan is valid in India or it is compulsory to clear MCI screening test?

My name is Vishni Kiri. I was formerly Pakistani national. I completed m.b.b.s & M.c.p.s there in 1997 & 2002 respectively. Now I got Indian citizenship. My question is that screening test is compulsory for me for permanent registration in MCI?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  2. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  3. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  4. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  5. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  6. Bed side Clinical teaching is sufficient for private practice after MS Orthopaedics from Ukraine?
  7. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  8. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  9. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  10. How to join Apollo Hospitals after completion of MBBS from Ukraine? Does Apollo Hospitals recruit Ukraine Doctors? -- [New]
  11. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  12. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  13. Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?
  14. Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?
  15. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  16. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  17. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  18. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?