6th May 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?

Hello,
Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Is it tough to pass in MCI Screening Test? Every student can pass this screening test? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify? -- [New]
  2. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  4. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  5. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  7. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  8. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  9. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  10. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  11. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  12. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  14. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  15. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  16. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  18. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
13th May 2016, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?

If you are doing MBBS from a recognized college in Ukraine and Russia then surely it is a good option considering the fee structure. But you need to clear the screening test to practice in India after completion.

According to the previous record published in a news daily the chances for clearing screening test is less. It will be better of you do MBBS from India because only few candidates clear the screening test every year. If you are confident in your ability then go for MBBS from abroad.

Source: http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/77-Percent-Indians-With-Foreign-Medical-Degree-Fail-to-Clear-MCI-Screening-Since-2004/2016/03/20/article3337157.ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?