27th September 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I do BA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please advice me if it's a right option to go for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  8. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  9. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  12. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  14. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  17. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  18. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
30th September 2016, 11:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to do B.A. course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue B.A. course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue B.A. course.
30th September 2016, 01:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A. course.

Admissions in B.A. course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examinations or through an entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. You need to check the admission process followed by the college for B.A. course where you wish to pursue B.A. course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, so, you are not eligible to do B.A. course, so, I suggest you to take lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course for pursuing your higher studies.
30th September 2016, 05:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You have done diploma which is technical degree and now you want to do Bachelor's degree in arts, it is not a right decision. Since you have done technical degree, you must pursue technical courses at bachelor's degree.

*You can go for Bachelor of Technology course after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. B.Tech in Mechanical engineering will help you get good jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. You can apply for Indian Engineering Services exam etc.

*Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test or JEE Main for admission in Bachelor of technology.
30th September 2016, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please advice me if it's a right option to go for it? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you.
After completion of B.A course, you can do diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma course.

Your age should be below 25 years.
1st October 2016, 12:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in mechanical engineering candidates are eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Arts.

As 12th is regarded as equivalent to diploma then it is not necessary to do 10+2 for bachelor's degree in arts. Diploma candidates can also apply for Bachelor of Arts course.
1st January 2017, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done BA but i want to do diploma in mechanical engineering is it possible and whether it is right or not to do it?
3rd September 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BA in English(Hons) after B.E? OR Should i pursue MA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?