30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? Can you please let me know the criteria for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  7. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  9. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  10. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in UGC NET after doing PG Diploma in Aeronautical engineering (electrical)?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  16. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  17. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
30th September 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

No, you are eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering or those who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream are eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course.
30th September 2016, 09:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

No you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidate must have 12th pass from a recognized board.

** Also Diploma candidates in aeronautical engineering are eligible to join this course through lateral entry.
30th September 2016, 11:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

You will be given the admission in the same branch as you had in the diploma.

Some variations are allowed in the selection of the branch but since Electrical Engineering and the Aeronautical Engineering are way too different from each other. So, you cannot take admission in the Aeronautical Engineering.
30th September 2016, 11:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. There is no any subject boundation. You can opt any of the subject which you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?