30th September 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is conducted for pursuing MS in CS? Eligibility for the same?

What all are the criteria to be eligible to appear for the entrance exams and also tell me that which entrance exams had to be given?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is conducted for pursuing MS in CS? Eligibility for the same?
  2. How can I join mechanical engineering after scoring 50% marks
  3. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. Eligibility for pune film institute entrance exam after BSc and pursuing MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether SLET is conducted under State Level in Punjab? Eligibility to attend for PhD candidate?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Are there any entrance exams conducted for admission in Universities for pursuing B.Com? -- [New]
  8. As per my academic marks can I get admission in B.Tech?
  9. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  10. What to do to join Air Force after passing 11th?
  11. How to clear entrance exam for becoming a District Collector?
  12. iitjee 2016 eligibility after applying gap certificate in 12th
  13. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  14. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  15. From where to get the PMT form of DU?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  17. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  18. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh?
30th September 2016, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted for pursuing MS in CS? Eligibility for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all are the criteria to be eligible to appear for the entrance exams and also tell me that which entrance exams had to be given?
GATE entrance exam is conducted for MS in CS in India.

If you have completed B.Tech/ B.E in CS/IT, MCA from a recognized University, then you are eligible for MS in CS through GATE exam.

Final year candidates are also eligible for GATE entrance exam.
30th September 2016, 09:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted for pursuing MS in CS? Eligibility for the same?

One who wishes to get admission for Masters in Science (MS) has to appear for GRE. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test for admission in graduate schools.

GRE is a computer-based test. The exam is conducted to judge the verbal, analytical and mathematical skills of the candidates.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. Anyone wishing to pursue higher degree in abroad can apply for the exam.

Exam Pattern :-

The exam is divided into three sections. They are

Analytical Writing,

Verbal Reasoning and

Quantitative Reasoning.
1st October 2016, 01:16 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You will have to qualify the entrance exam of respective university in which you want to get admission and if you have degree of BE or B.TECH in CS then you will have to qualify GATE exam for take admission in M.TECH in CS.
2nd October 2016, 12:45 AM
Madison.

MS in Computer Science is a promising career in today world where technology is taking great leap everyday.

For pursuing the MS course in Computer Science you need to take up an entrance examination. Some of the universities held entrance examination for admission in the post graduation course.

The eligibility criteria to apply are-

The candidates should have a Graduation degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from any recognized university.
Some of the universities have a eligibility percentage of 50% in graduation.
There is no age limitation.

You need to apply for the entrance examination as per the respective university.
3rd October 2016, 01:55 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Gate exam conduct MS entrance exam and those candidates have Graduation degree in Computer Science/Computer Application with 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?