21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to know that what is the process of applying an Education Loan from Central Bank for B.Tech course? I have got 140 marks in JEE Main and 92% in 12th standard. Please tell me the interest rates of this Bank against an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  7. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  12. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan to study in foreign countries?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT?
28th April 2016, 03:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?

You will have to provide the Letter of Admission from your University as a document to the Bank.
You will have to also provide a guarantor.
You will also have to provide the IT Return filed by your guarantor in the last Financial year as a document to the Bank.
Once you have provided all these documents your Loan will be sanctioned by Central Bank.
The interest rate charged for the Floating rate is 10% p.a and that for the fixed rate is 11.25% p.a.
28th April 2016, 08:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?

Procedure of application of education loan -

- Approach the bank with the admission letter and prospectus of concerned college.
- Contact the branch manager and have a detailed discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the terms and conditions in detail as well as the formalities which you need to follow.
- Act as per bank's instructions to get the education loan sanctioned. The interest rate fluctuates fromntim time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Usually it fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. Usually it is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
9th May 2016, 10:55 PM
vani royals

Heloo.
What are the best colleges for b-tech aeronauticals for diploma mechanical holders
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?