8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?

Please tell me about the course fee of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science. Please let me know the fee expenses as I am interested to do this course. And also let me know the course structure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy course of Shri Balaji Institute of Medical & Paramedical Science?
  2. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
  7. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  10. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  11. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Assam Engineering Institute?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  18. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
13th October 2016, 01:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about the course fee of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science. Please let me know the fee expenses as I am interested to do this course. And also let me know the course structure. Thank you!

The course structure of veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course is given here;

Pharmacy
Animal Breeding
Animal Nutrition
Structure and Function of Body
Live Stock, Poultry Production & Management
English
Hindi
Elementary Medicine
Surgery
Gynecology
Ext. Education
Clinical Practice
Reproduction Artificial
Animal Products Technology

The fee for the Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science & Hospital will be Rs 30,000. The aspirant should contact the institution for more details regarding course structure and fees. The D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science & Hospital website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?