3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Kindly let me know about the course structure of Live Stock and Veterinary Science Diploma course of Indian Institute of Professional Training? Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
3rd September 2017, 10:04 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know about the course structure of Live Stock and Veterinary Science Diploma course of Indian Institute of Professional Training? Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

As you want to do live stock and veterinary sciences from Indian institute of professional training, then here below are details regarding diploma in live stock and veterinary science:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream with PCB subjects from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

Duration for Diploma in Live Stock and Veterinary Science:- Duration of diploma in live stock and veterinary science is 1 year.

Job Options after Diploma in Live Stock and Veterinary science:-

>> Veterinary dermatologist.

>> Veterinary neurologist.

>> Associate veterinarian.

>> Diary live stock management executive.

>> Range livestock management assistant.

>> Veterinary physician.

>> Veterinary technician.

>> Leather live stock management assistant.

>> Veterinarian assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?